Over the past few years our private port in Viareggio has been re-structured and extended to offer over 15,000m2 of docks and moorings for up to about 40 yachts ranging in length from 20m (66ft) to 65m (213ft).
Livorno has a hard standing area of 125,000m2 and a seafront area of 120,000m2 with the possibility of berthing up to 40 large yachts by the new Darsena Morosini and the historical Molo Mediceo.
The quays have dock service connection for electric power (from 220v to 380v), drinking water and data transmission (internet and telephone) facilities. Both yards are also covered by a wi-fi network. Berthing assistance is always available, as well as an electrician to connect and disconnect the electrical supply. Waste is collected daily. The developments also have their own parking, CCTV video surveillance systems, security guards and a concierge service available 24/7.
Other services available at the yards include:
- Accommodation for Captain & Crew
- ATM and debit card facilities
- Bar/self-service restaurant
- Crew Areas
- Berthing assistance
- Bicycles for crew use
- Diver and underwater services
- Electric vehicles (baggage/goods transport)
- Fire fighting system
- Laundry service
- Meeting room
- Reception and secretarial service
- Security guards at night
- Security service for unscrewed yachts
- Shopping centre
- Storage units for equipment/goods
- Water cleaning service in marina
- Weather forecast system
- Yacht cleaning service
- Yacht transfer service