Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 “Protection of personal data processing”
(Please note that Italian Privacy legislation includes the Directives of the European Parliament and Council 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 and 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002)
THE HOLDER OF THE DATA is Azimut Benetti SpA
with headquarters in Via M. Coppino 104-55049 Viareggio (LU) ITALY.
THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER is Dr. Giovanna Vitelli, domiciled for the office at the company itself.
DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES
The personal data you provide will be used in order to comply with legislation, tax and accounting principles. The personal data you provide will also be used to fulfil the contractual and pre-contractual commitments of your Company.
DATA PROCESSING RULES
The data will be processed lawfully and fairly, in accordance with the security requirements prescribed by the above-stated Italian legislation. The data is processed manually or via computer or electronic systems. It is used strictly in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected, whilst ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERMENT
Data conferment is compulsory to meet the above described objectives. Where data is not conferred, it may be impossible to fulfil the supply contract.
CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
In compliance with legislation or regulations, the data may be communicated where necessary to serve administrative requirements, to fulfil contractual obligations and for the purposes of legal protection. Additionally, data may be communicated to entities who require access to the aforementioned as prescribed by legislation or regulations.
Where required by contractual obligations, legislation, even EU legislation or in light of specific requests required to finalise a contract, your data may be transferred, even provisionally, within the EU and to third party States according to the specifications defined in Articles 42-43-44 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
USERS’ RIGHTS (ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03)
The user has the power to exercise the rights described in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, and is particularly able to:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data exists and whether it has been communicated;
- be informed of the source of the data, the objectives and processing methods used, the logic applied when processed using electronic tools, details of the person in Authority, the entities to which the data can be communicated;
- request updates, correction or addition of data;
- request the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data that has been processed in violation of the law;
- oppose the data processing, fully or in part, for legitimate reasons even where it serves to fulfil the purpose of the data collection.
To exercise your rights you may contact the Privacy Manager by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org